Do you find it hard to keep your house clean while being busy? Let me tell you that you’re not alone. Many people struggle to do so. But there’s a solution to every problem. Today we’ll be sharing our 11 top secrets to keep a clean and organized house during busy days schedule.
Keep Your Clean House With Busy Schedule
Here are some steps to follow:
Over time, these tasks will seamlessly be a part of your routine, and become second nature.
Written plans are always the key to keeping your house clean. Create a suitable deep cleaning checklist for your busy day.
Set a timer for each one and start cleaning! When you complete a task, please remove it from the list to shorten it.
Remember that one step at a time is enough to get you where you want to be.
3- Invest in High-Quality Cleaning Products
Buying high-quality products is a clever decision that makes your home easier to clean. Sometimes cheaper ones can be tempting, but they will give bad results and ruin your surfaces.
You can choose multi-purpose products to save your money and reduce the chemical fumes in the air.
It is also important to focus on quality over quantity. This not only saves you money but also decreases the effort you put into deep cleaning.
4- Clean Smart Not Hard
You have to be clever about where or how to clean. If you are too busy, quickly declutter the visible surfaces, and leave the less visible ones for another day.
When you do this, you will still see results and won’t lose motivation to continue cleaning your house later.
5- Keep Your Bathroom Fresh and Clean
Cleaning the bathroom every day adds some freshness to your house. Bathroom cleaning can be hard, but doing small cleaning steps makes a huge difference.
If you’re too busy for a full bathroom cleaning, here are some tips to keep it clean and freshly smelling for the longest time possible.
- Pick up clothes as soon as they come off.
- Place everything in its specific place.
- Wash the towels every day to prevent germs and bacteria from growing. They will also spread a nice floral scent around the bathroom.
- Regularly clean the toilet bowl, seat, flush handle, and surrounding areas using a disinfectant cleaner.
- Sweep the floor regularly and mop it with detergent and some freshener. Pay attention to the inner corners and edges.
- Keep the mirror clean and glassy, using good products to prevent scratches and damage.
- Replace the empty toilet paper roll regularly.
- Empty the trash basket twice a day or depending on your use, and wash it instantly.
- Clean the bathtub after each shower, as shampoo or soap splatters give it a dirty look.
In the end, keep in mind that life courses change from time to time.
While you may find time for a deep clean on some days, following these steps on busy days will give the illusion of a recently cleaned bathroom.
6- Communicate With Your Partner
Communication makes an immense difference! You can work together to share the tasks. Someone can do the laundry, for example, and the other is responsible for cleaning the kitchen.
Doing home cleaning together can save a huge amount of time and effort.
7- Hire a Professional Cleaner
When you don’t have the time to clean your house, hire a professional cleaner. There are many options, do your research to find the best one.
8- The Simpler The Better
Accumulating numerous clothes and household items contributes to clutter. When your house has limited things, it doesn’t get messy easily.
Try to donate the things that you don’t need in your house, and find a place for the rest.
The earlier you wake up, the more time you’ll have to clean your home. Set an early alarm and try to complete some cleaning missions in the morning. This will give you unlimited time to both clean and finish your busy schedule.
10- Keep Your Living Room Clean
A beautifully clean living room is a good way to give you more space and time. Here are some tips to help you keep your living room clean and fresh:
- Tidy Up Before Cleaning: Your living room will be easier to clean if you start by gathering and putting furniture in its place.
- Buy Dusters: Dusting the surfaces in your living room with special products will keep their integrity and make them look cleaner.
- Keep The Windows And Mirrors Clean: You can use a general glass cleaning spray to save money and get good results. Make sure to clean these surfaces daily as they get dusted so easily.
- Clean The Floors: The floor should always be the last step on your list, especially if you’re planning to clean the rugs and/or carpets. Use suitable products for your floor type.
- Wash Your curtains: Washing curtains more often gives a good smell to the living room and keeps their original colors.
Missing out on some steps of your schedule can be stressful. Remember that every day is a new chance and that you can do what you want. Learn to let go of your mistakes and get back on track again and again.
There will be times when you find it hard to keep your home clean. Remember that the key is following the right ways.
So what are you waiting for? Use our tips to set your plan and get started to keep your house as clean as possible.