How Can I Dry My Clothes Fast Without A Dryer
Laundry is a necessary part of every household’s routine. There is no home in the world with family and people who do not wash their clothes on a regular basis. Laundry is essential in all societies.
Thus we receive cleaned and dry pure clothes every time we wash them, as cleanliness is our personality. Wearing clean clothes keeps us appealing and courteous. How you dry your clothes can have an impact on how they look and how long they last.
With the typical family cleaning 8 to 10 loads each week, it’s no wonder that laundry would be one of those duties which people didn’t throw off for too long or it’ll end up costing you so many hours since you bargained for, or you’ll have to wear clothing tomorrow, but it was still in the pile on the floor, and you may sufficient time to clean and dry it too but you don’t have a tumble dryer or it’s broken.
What will you do at that time?
Don’t worry, help is on the way. The methods listed below will assist you through quickly drying your clothes without the use of a dryer.
1. How To Dry Clothes With A Hairdryer Fast
- Coat hanger
To dry your clothes fast you can use a hairdryer.
- Hang your clothes on a coat hanger before drying them
- Move hairdryer across the collar, sleeve and pockets
- Don’t heat the hairdryer as this could damage the fiber and cause the cloth to shrink.
- Don’t put an item on a point for a long time as it damages the cloth.
2. Dry Clothes With Laundry Drying Racks And Heater/Radiator
- Drying Racks
Racks are one of the best you can use to dry clothes. It saves place and covers more clothes to dry. Air can easily move through these types of racks. Small items like socks, handkerchiefs and small baby clothes can be placed in the lower area.
To dry your clothes fastly put your rack near a radiator or a heater. Or put your rack wherever there is a movement of air. In this way, clothes can be dried quickly without any harm.
- The rack should be made of good quality material to bear weight.
- Put a rack at distance from the heater or radiator.
Read Also: Best Clothes Drying Rack For Small Spaces
3. Using The Dry Towel To Dry Clothes
- Two big bath towels
Wrap your clothes in a dry clean towel and roll them into a sausage to wring out excess moisture. Repeat with a second towel if need. To speed up the drying process iron can be used on wet clothes under a dry towel.
- The towel should be dry and clean
- Two people can put more force into wringing out the clothes
4. Dry Clothes With An Iron
- Ironing Board
- Lay your garment flat on the ironing board.
- Turn your iron on and set it to a low temperature.
- Including flipping it over to ensure the back is dry too. Add pressure and slowly move the iron over your wet garment.
- Iron all areas of the garment
- If required, once most of the moisture has evaporated, turn up the temperature to get it completely dry.
Make sure the garment is made from fiber that can be ironed. avoid putting the iron in a place for too long.
5. Rope With Laundry Hanger Clips (Open-Air)
- hanger clips
Hanger clips are very useful to dry clothes as these maintain the position of the clothes. In open-air fix a rope or steel rod with walls and place clothes using a laundry hanger and clips. With hanger clips, small pieces can be dried very well.
Weather conditions should be kept in mind.
6. Dry Clothes Using Two Chairs And Rod
- 2 chairs
- 1 Rod
Keep any available rod on 2 chairs and hang your clothes on that rod. This strategy can be used inside the room opening windows to avoid dump.
7. Steel Rod With Hanger
- The steel rod or hook
Near the window of your washroom, you can fix a rod made with strong stainless steel and put cloth after placing them in the hanger. Now you can hang the hanger to dry cloth. There will be no wrinkles in the clothes while using this method.
- Open the glass of your window to avoid dump
- keep space between hangers
8. Use A Clothes Horse To Dry Fast
On a rainy day, a wooden clothes horse can be the best alternative to dry clothes. You just need to put small items at the bottom of the clothes horse and bigger pieces at the top. Air circulation is less at the bottom if large pieces are put there, they will dry slowly.
Open the windows of the house to prevent the room to be humid as this will encourage dump and mould growth.
While using all these strategies, you can dry your clothes very fast without a dryer with any difficulty. All these tips will save you electricity, time and money and make you more active. As a whole, so all of you people would like all the strategies. Thanks!